TRAVEL NEWS — Hilton Honors is now offering a new way for its members to redeem points. As of this week, members can redeem points to receive Lyft ride credits deposited directly into their Lyft account. The new redemption feature will give members a new way to integrate their travel experience with everyday activities.
“Lyft and Hilton Honors are dedicated to providing a seamless experience and benefit that travelers crave,” said Jon Alferness, vice president, Growth at Lyft. “By introducing program enhancements through our partnership, we hope to encourage travelers to bring us along wherever they travel, whether down the road or across the country.”HIlton Honors Press Release
How it Works
1- Link your Hilton Honors and Lyft accounts via HiltonHonorsLyft.com. (Accounts already linked? Skip to step 2)
2- Go to HiltonHonorsLyft.com and select the fixed number of points you’d like to redeem in exchange for Lyft credits.
- Members can redeem a minimum of 4,500 Points. Larger amounts of Points can be redeemed for higher credit values as follows:
- $10 Lyft credit = 4,500 Points
- $25 Lyft credit = 11,250 Points
- $50 Lyft credit = 22,500 Points
- $75 Lyft credit = 33,750 Points
- $100 Lyft credit = 45,000 Points
Once process is complete, credits should appear in your Lyft account for immediate use.
3- Use Lyft credits!
- During hotel stays, members may use the Hilton Honors app to request rides and the app will automatically provide the hotel pick-up location to the driver.
- Redeem points for Lyft credits and gift them to friends or family.
- Earn Hilton Honors points while using Lyft.
For more information, including specific terms and conditions please follow this Hilton Honors link.
Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on the latest travel news.